exercise #6

  • Phillip Wooley
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 5, 2005
      Hi, I am on my third try at certification with a 271.  Last year just 4 days prior to mailing, a student sat a huge bar magnet on my computer, I lost all of my documented accomplishments and had to re-write from memory.  Needless to say, I still came up short.  A "2.2" would have put me over the top-I scored a "2".  My last chance is to retake either assessment center excercise #4,5, or 6.  I think I will probably go with #6-Science, technology and society.  Does anyone have any suggetions as to what I should concentrate on?  I just need some general ideas as to what to study.  I would appreciate any help I could get.
      Thanks,
      Phillip

      thescienceteacher <sciquest2000@...> wrote:
      Assessor will not know your scores

      Secondary school educationGraduate school educationHome school education
      Graduate school education onlineHigh school educationChicago school education

      Yahoo! Personals

      Yahoo! Personals