Re: [EASCI] about your scores

  • Phillip Wooley
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2005
      help!!
      I need some advice on what to study to prepare for the assessment center exercise on Science, Technology and Society.  This is my last chance.  Is anyone out there who can help???
      PW

      thescienceteacher <sciquest2000@...> wrote:
      Assessor will not know your scores

      Yahoo! Personals

      Yahoo! Shopping

    • Phillip Wooley
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 5, 2005
        Hi, I am on my third try at certification with a 271.  Last year just 4 days prior to mailing, a student sat a huge bar magnet on my computer, I lost all of my documented accomplishments and had to re-write from memory.  Needless to say, I still came up short.  A "2.2" would have put me over the top-I scored a "2".  My last chance is to retake either assessment center excercise #4,5, or 6.  I think I will probably go with #6-Science, technology and society.  Does anyone have any suggetions as to what I should concentrate on?  I just need some general ideas as to what to study.  I would appreciate any help I could get.
        Thanks,
        Phillip

        thescienceteacher <sciquest2000@...> wrote:
        Assessor will not know your scores

        Secondary school educationGraduate school educationHome school education
        Graduate school education onlineHigh school educationChicago school education

        Yahoo! Personals

        Yahoo! Personals