Re: Re: [EASCI] Books that help!

  • stipko@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 28, 2005
      Hi Jeanne,

      I teach 7th grade general science ( we cover some life, physical and earth). I am still not sure what exactly I will do my 2 entries on. I have decided to get to work on it after the holidays. I also want it to mesh in my curriculum map and I really don't have the luxury of moving things around within my curricukum b/c our principal has us an a strict schedule. So I must adhere to that. I am looking for 2 new/better mentors for this year's attempt.

      Stephanie in FL