Re: [EASCI] Suggestions for AC?

  • Anthony Cody
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 24, 2000
      I have a question regarding the Assessment Center. I went to the web site
      in Iowa where they have posted previous years' versions of the tests. I saw
      the test for the EA Science and the test for AYA Science, and the two were
      the same! Is this correct? Is there a difference in the level of difficulty
      or scope between AYA Science and EA Science?

      Thanks!

      (For those of you who have yet to visit the Iowa site, here is how:

      Iowa has an Assessment Simulation to help you prepare for the test.
      Assessment center simulation: All areas are available with retired test.
      Here are the directions.

      The directions are as follows. http://www.uni.edu/webct

      Click on

      "Current Course Listings at UNI"

      "College of Education" Then scroll down right column to bottom.

      " i" icon (at the bottom or close to it) to create user name and
      password.

      Next screen fill in the fields they ask for. Login ID should be your
      candidate number. You can select your own password.

      You should get a screen telling you that your account has been
      successfully created. Now select "Go to home page".

      You can access five times with one name. After that you have to
      enter a new name.

      Anthony Cody
      For Lesson Ideas and News from Oakland, visit
      Cody's Science Education Zone at
      http://ousd.k12.ca.us/~codypren/CSEZ_Home.htm
    • v1945@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 24, 2000
        Thank you for suggestions!! They sound on right track. I better start soon!
        Vicki Kraner
        EASCI candidate 2000 (WISHFUL THINKING!)