Re: [EASCI] Exercise 2 - Interrelationships

  • suesippel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 22, 2005
      Marcy, I too scored low on this exercise, and thought i nailed it!  this score surprised me the most!  If someone contacts you privately, will you pass the info on to me as well?

      Thanks bunches!
      Sue
    • mselig_eascience
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 22, 2005
        Yes Sue, I will be glad to pass on any useful information. Would this
        exercise have made the difference in you passing? Are you a first
        time
        banker?

        Marcy

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 23, 2005
          I am going to be very carefull here in discussing assessment center
          excercises. So... hopefully you read the scoring criteria for this
          excercise BEFORE you took the test:

          Criteria for Scoring:Based on the 2004 portfolio Scoring Guide
          To satisfy the highest level of the scoring rubric, your
          the following:
          1. a detailed explanation of the two scientific concepts; and
          2. an accurate and thorough explanation or the interrelationships
          that exits between the two concepts.
          You are given 3 prompts. Two of which you were to provide and
          explanation of the terms: To me personally that meant to explain it
          like I do to students that never heard the terms.
          The third prompt was to explain the significant relationships that
          exits between the two terms.
          Think about how you would teach your students this concept other
          than maybe a textbook definition????
        • Annette Holder

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 30, 2007
              --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, "mselig_eascience"
              <mselig_eascience@...> wrote:

              > Yes Sue, I will be glad to pass on any useful information. Would
              this
              > exercise have made the difference in you passing? Are you a first
              > time
              > banker?
              >
              > Marcy
              >

              > --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, suesippel@a... wrote:
              > >
              > > Marcy, I too scored low on this exercise, and thought i nailed
              > it! this
              > > score surprised me the most! If someone contacts you privately,
              > will you pass
              > > the info on to me as well?
              > >
              > > Thanks bunches!
              > > Sue

              This is also my weak spot. Will you please support my efforts and
              share info with me? Thank you so much!