Re: [EASCI] I passed!

  • Marlene McMurrer
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 20, 2005
      Donna, I am so proud of you and proud to work with you! Way to GO! I knew you would get it!

      I scored 256..... am thinking about IF I want to go for it again.....

      Thanks to every one who helped me and read for me!

      Marlene

      dkaysmith <dkaysmith@...> wrote:
      I passed this year.  It was my second try and I did it!

      Anyone else pass?

      Marlene McMurrer
           "Gotta Blast"...... (Jimmy Neutron)