Missed by 4 points

  • mselig_eascience
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2005
      Congrats to all that passed! I missed by 4 points on my first attempt
      at certifying, so hopefully I will be able to certify next year.
      Honestly, I had high hopes and a good feeling about passing this
      year.

      I'm a little concerned about one of my scores at the assessment
      center. I scored a 2.0 on assessment center #2, Interrelationships. I
      thought I aced this. I can't figure out what I could have done wrong
      on this one. I'm soooooo puzzled. Does anyone have any advice?

      Overall, I was pleased w/ most of my scores. I'm sure everyone has
      one that they thought they did really well on, but it was total
      opposite when scores were posted. I hear that a lot. However, when
      you miss by only a few points it's really hard not to start the "what
      if."

      As of right now, I plan on redoing Entry 3. I know that I can do much
      better on this entry and it will be enough to certify me next year. I
      would take an assessment over, but I would be very upset if it held
      me down like Interrelationships did this year.

      Again, BIG CONGRATS to all that passed!

      Marcy
    • Jeanne Elliott