RE: [EASCI] I passed!

  • Jennifer Lynch
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 18, 2005
      I passed. It was my second year also! I got lots of
      hugs, congratulations, and good food.

      --- Cinnamon <cframe@...> wrote:

      > I passed too!
      > Whew! I am SO glad I don't have to redo anything.
      >
      > My principal bought me flowers. :-D
      >
      > Cinnamon in NC

      Jennifer Lucretia Lynch
      Science Teacher, Taft Middle School
      http://www.geocities.com/sonicasonica/Lynch

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Marlene McMurrer
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 20, 2005
        Donna, I am so proud of you and proud to work with you! Way to GO! I knew you would get it!

        I scored 256..... am thinking about IF I want to go for it again.....

        Thanks to every one who helped me and read for me!

        Marlene

        dkaysmith <dkaysmith@...> wrote:
        I passed this year.  It was my second try and I did it!

        Anyone else pass?

        Marlene McMurrer
             "Gotta Blast"...... (Jimmy Neutron)