Re: I passed!

  • dkaysmith
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 18, 2005
      --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, Annette Holder <arholder2003@y...>
      wrote:

      Thank you!

      > congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):)
      >
      > dkaysmith <dkaysmith@y...> wrote: I passed this year. It was my
      second try and I did it!

      > Anyone else pass?

      > Secondary school education Graduate school education
      Home school education Graduate school education online High
      school education Chicago school education

      Service.

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Jennifer Lynch
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 18, 2005
        I passed. It was my second year also! I got lots of
        hugs, congratulations, and good food.

        --- Cinnamon <cframe@...> wrote:

        > I passed too!
        > Whew! I am SO glad I don't have to redo anything.
        >
        > My principal bought me flowers. :-D
        >
        > Cinnamon in NC

        Jennifer Lucretia Lynch
        Science Teacher, Taft Middle School
        http://www.geocities.com/sonicasonica/Lynch

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Marlene McMurrer
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 20, 2005
          Donna, I am so proud of you and proud to work with you! Way to GO! I knew you would get it!

          I scored 256..... am thinking about IF I want to go for it again.....

          Thanks to every one who helped me and read for me!

          Marlene

          dkaysmith <dkaysmith@...> wrote:
          I passed this year.  It was my second try and I did it!

          Anyone else pass?

          Marlene McMurrer
               "Gotta Blast"...... (Jimmy Neutron)