I passed!

  • dkaysmith
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 18, 2005
      I passed this year. It was my second try and I did it!

      Anyone else pass?
    • Annette Holder
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 18, 2005
        congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):)

        dkaysmith <dkaysmith@...> wrote:
        I passed this year.  It was my second try and I did it!

        Anyone else pass?

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Cinnamon
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 18, 2005
          I passed too!
          Whew! I am SO glad I don't have to redo anything.

          My principal bought me flowers. :-D

          Cinnamon in NC

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 18, 2005
            --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, Annette Holder <arholder2003@y...>
            wrote:

            Thank you!

            > congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):)
            >
            > dkaysmith <dkaysmith@y...> wrote: I passed this year. It was my
            second try and I did it!

            > Anyone else pass?

            > Secondary school education Graduate school education
            Home school education Graduate school education online High
            school education Chicago school education

            Service.

            > http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Jennifer Lynch
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 18, 2005
              I passed. It was my second year also! I got lots of
              hugs, congratulations, and good food.

              --- Cinnamon <cframe@...> wrote:

              > I passed too!
              > Whew! I am SO glad I don't have to redo anything.
              >
              > My principal bought me flowers. :-D
              >
              > Cinnamon in NC

              Jennifer Lucretia Lynch
              Science Teacher, Taft Middle School
              http://www.geocities.com/sonicasonica/Lynch

              __________________________________
              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Marlene McMurrer
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 20, 2005
                Donna, I am so proud of you and proud to work with you! Way to GO! I knew you would get it!

                I scored 256..... am thinking about IF I want to go for it again.....

                Thanks to every one who helped me and read for me!

                Marlene

                dkaysmith <dkaysmith@...> wrote:
                I passed this year.  It was my second try and I did it!

                Anyone else pass?

                Marlene McMurrer
                     "Gotta Blast"...... (Jimmy Neutron)