Re: new to the list

  • tsunamiscience
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2005
      Hi and welcome to the best professional development you will ever do:
      Advice for entry one: Make sure that each of your students samples
      show that the student is understanding the topic more and more each
      time. Make sure that the activities correlate to the big idea and
      goals that you're trying to teach. Be specific. I did not have the
      students "do" the technology. I believe that the more interactive it
      is the better. Creating a powerpoint, rather than viewing a powerpoint.
      Video advice: They are not looking for network quality
      videography. They do want to hear the students. Mine literally passed
      a mike around. Practice, so that everyone is comfortable being videoed.
      Good Luck to all waiting for their scores.
      Madge NBCT 2003