using the same lesson

  • ladonnamangum
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16 3:25 PM
      When I first read through the directions I was sure I read something
      about using a different lesson for each entry but I can't seem to find
      that anymore. Did I dream that I read that? Is it possible for me to
      submit a unit on populations for entry 1 and film the intro to that
      lesson for entry 2? I was going to do energy for my entry 1, and I
      still might, but I keep finding great things that go with populations
      that I think would also be good for entry 1. Thanks for the help!
    • cframe@nc.rr.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16 4:07 PM
        Each Entry needs to be from different units like hydrosphere or change
        over time, using different students (unless you only teach one class).
        It IS in the instructions somewhere.

        Cinnamon in NC (2 more days!!!)
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 23 7:10 AM
          " The teaching that you feature in Entries 1–3 must come
          from different units of instruction, different lessons, and
          different points in time."
          This is from the 2003 -2004 NBCT Portfolio Instruction book, pg 7 of
          284.

          The Science Teacher