TOP OPPORTUNITY FOR A DEDICATED TEACHERS NEEDED

  • greelink
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2005
      TOP OPPORTUNITY FOR A DEDICATED TEACHERS NEEDED

      Benefits of this TOP (Teachers Overseas Placement) Opportunity.

      Earn US$65,000.00 to US$90,000 in 12 Months Renewable upon Expiration
      of contract with any of B.A, B.Sc, OND, HND, Plus NCE, PGDE or B.Ed,
      M.Ed, M.SC etc. Expertise, professionalism and experience highly
      valued.

      You travel out with your family, if married, (self, spouse and 2
      children not above 18 years) all on the ticket of your Employer ┬ľair
      tickets(s), baggage and initial setting-in-cost taken off you.

      All applications acknowledged and complete ones duly processed by
      Greelink Recruiting Company GRC directly. If selected, you get your
      letter of appointment, invitation, air ticket's and cable Visa to
      Nigeria direct. You resign/retire from current job only after

      receiving letter of appointment.

      ALL CLASSES OF TEACHERS NEEDED (OVER 2000 PLACES OPEN)

      To teach in Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Junior Colleges
      (for GCE "A" level Exams) in Nigeria.

      Teaching Subjects: English, French, German, Spanish, Mathematics,
      Integrated science, Music, Physical education, social Studies, Arts &
      Crafts, History, Geography, Literature in English, Economics, Design
      & technology, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Health

      science, Agricultural science, Principles of Accounts, Additional
      Mathematics, Computer Application ,Food & Nutrition, Visual Arts,
      Theatre Studies & Drama. Educational System very similar to Nigeria's
      (English-speaking, British background).

      We prefer experience teaching or a degree holder, however, for the
      right person this is negotiable.

      No Saturday or Sunday classes

      Teaching beginners

      Curriculum is developed and follows that of Our Ministry of Education
      you will have creative control over lesson planning etc. Plenty of
      resources including tapes, storybooks, dictionaries etc. A dedicated
      Language Lab, Science Lab Access to the internet/ computer.

      We specialize recruiting, screening, insurances, orientation,
      reference checking, pay rolling and tax obligations handled by us.

      All CV/RESUMES Should be forwarded to the Recruitment's email contact
      follows: Email - greelink_rt@...

      ALFRED SMITH (CEO)

      GREE-LINK RECRUITING COMPANY,

      2nd Floor, duke House,

      1 Adeola Adeoye st,

      (Off Toyin st., Olowu end),

      Ikeja, Lagos

      Nigeria

      Tel: +234-8025862077, +234-8055308737, +234-1-4821093

      ALFRED SMITH(CEO)

      GREE-LINK RECRUITING COMPANY,
      2nd Floor,Aduke House,
      1 Adeola Adeoye st,
      (off Toyin st.,Olowu end),
      Ikeja,Lagos
      Nigeria
      Tel:+234-8025862077,+234-8055308737,
      +234-1-4821093
    • Cinnamon
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 9, 2005
        Scores will be posted on 11/18!!!!
        I am SO nervous!
        Anyone else going to NCSTA this week?

        Cinnamon in NC
      • suesippel@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 9, 2005
          how do you know that is when the scores will be posted?  i am so nervous......
        • Jeanne Elliott
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 10, 2005
            the person in charge of boards for my state notified me via email yesterday.

          • twins2@bright.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 10, 2005