Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 52

  • jsaia@lsu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2000
      I borrowed a copy of Targeting Student Misconceptions from a friend; I'll
      try to get it from her in the next week and give you all details about
      copyright, grade levels, etc. Funny how once you finish that big test you
      put everything out of your mind!!! You all are on the right track, though
      with your choice of books. The most important thing about the A/C is that
      you know how to apply all this "book learnin'" to any teaching situation,
      because that's the way the questions are structured.
      Jill