Re: [EASCI] about your scores

  • suesippel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 20, 2005
      i am so anxious i can not stand it.  i know what you mean about reanalyzing what you could have done better... on the assessment test i froze... anyways, i wanna peek in that stocking too!!!  it is almost time to be checking that site every day with compulsion!   until then, positive thinking!
    • Don Deresz
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 21, 2005
        Greetings, Cinnanom.

        Not to be discouraging, but the original passing rate for EA/Science back in 1999 or 2000 was about 30%; the "least" when compared to all of the other certification areas.  However, please take an attitude that this is a three year process and you may need to "bank" the points you earned and re-take one or two Entry areas to achieve NB status.  Nevertheless, good luck.

        Best Regards,
        Don Deresz
        Miami
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 21, 2005
          Cinnamon, I am like you waiting very impatiently.  When people ask me about it, I want to yell that I don't know and I will let them know only if I want to.  I too am reflecting.  Everything I read I think if could I use it if something must be redone.  I don't want to redo anything but I know the reality is I probably will.  I check the website oftenn to find out when scores will be released.  Let me know if you hear anything.
          Jeanne
          Louisiana candidate impatiently waiting to be a retake candidate or a BOARD CERTIFIED SCIENCE TEACHER

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 4, 2005
            help!!
            I need some advice on what to study to prepare for the assessment center exercise on Science, Technology and Society.  This is my last chance.  Is anyone out there who can help???
            PW

            thescienceteacher <sciquest2000@...> wrote:
            Assessor will not know your scores

            Yahoo! Personals

            Yahoo! Shopping

          • Phillip Wooley
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 5, 2005
              Hi, I am on my third try at certification with a 271.  Last year just 4 days prior to mailing, a student sat a huge bar magnet on my computer, I lost all of my documented accomplishments and had to re-write from memory.  Needless to say, I still came up short.  A "2.2" would have put me over the top-I scored a "2".  My last chance is to retake either assessment center excercise #4,5, or 6.  I think I will probably go with #6-Science, technology and society.  Does anyone have any suggetions as to what I should concentrate on?  I just need some general ideas as to what to study.  I would appreciate any help I could get.
              Thanks,
              Phillip

              thescienceteacher <sciquest2000@...> wrote:
              Assessor will not know your scores

              Secondary school educationGraduate school educationHome school education
              Graduate school education onlineHigh school educationChicago school education

              Yahoo! Personals

              Yahoo! Personals