Re: [EASCI] Getting Ready for the AC

  • Yvette Laughlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2000
      Hi. I found a book entitled "Targeting Students' Science Misconceptions:
      Physical Science Concepts Using the Conceptual change Model", but it is
      listed for grades 9 - 12. It also have only 232 pages instead of 246 pages.
      Is the book you are referring to a different one, maybe for middle school
      students?
      thanks,
      Yvette