Re: [EASCI] New poll for EASCI

  • Jennifer Lynch
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 11 8:13 PM
      Waiting for results. Jennifer

      --- EASCI@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created
      > for the
      > EASCI group:
      >
      > Where are you in the NBPTS process? You can change
      > your
      > answer as you move through the process. This list
      > should
      > help us contact eachother with questions.
      >
      > o Just Signed Up and I'm clueless
      > o Reading the directions (which may take awhile)!
      > o Working on Entry 1
      > o Finished Entry 1
      > o Working on Entry 2
      > o Finifhed Entry 2
      > o Working on Entry 3
      > o Finished Entry 3
      > o Working on Entry 4
      > o Finished Entry 4
      > o Finished Portfolio/Studying for the Exam
      > o Waiting for Results
      > o Passed! Yeah! I am a new NBCT.
      > o Reworking Project
      > o NBCT/ Mentor- email me

      > Note: Please do not reply to this message. Poll
      > votes are
      > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the
      > Yahoo! Groups
      > web site listed above.
      >
      > Thanks!

      Jennifer Lucretia Lynch
      Science Teacher, Taft Middle School
      http://www.geocities.com/sonicasonica/Lynch

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 11 8:18 PM
        Whoops! Wrong Move. Just now voted on the link below.

      • EASCI@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 12 7:13 PM
          Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the EASCI group:
          Check Out the below adult dating sites for real contacts with real people in your city
          Created by: tvoh4nuhhuhryumebajvmhcaxjvjhhqm2ezawfip
          1. http://regno.xyz/po/nqN_Get_Dates_Now/160/
          2. http://regno.xyz/po/pwO_Sex_Finder/120/
          3. http://regno.xyz/po/jqY_adult_dating/160/

          Thanks!

        • EASCI@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 14 6:33 PM

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 15 7:10 PM
              Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the EASCI group:
              Are you looking for free Adult Cam Chats? There are plenty of girls, boys and trannies waiting for free streaming.
              Created by: tvoh4nuhhuhryumebajvmhcaxjvjhhqm2ezawfip
              1. http://nghost.xyz/po/y79_FREE_ADULT_SHOTS/137/
              2. http://nghost.xyz/po/KQT_GAY_STREAMING/157/
              3. http://nghost.xyz/po/mWY_TRANNY_CAMS/158/

              Thanks!