new candidate

  • scarab8
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11, 2005
      Hello all,

      I just started the process. Anyone else just beginning?

      Cheers,
      Sue
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 11, 2005
        Welcome to the group. I hope your journey during the NBTC process
        will be exciting. We are here to help you out in anyway. thanks for
        joining.

        The scienceteacher. ---NBCT 2004---

        In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, "scarab8" <scarab8nbpts@w...> wrote:
        > Hello all,
        >
        > I just started the process. Anyone else just beginning?
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Sue
      • SML
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 11, 2005
          Hey TST,

          I'm excited to find such great resources.  My region has support sessions, but I'm an admitted nervous nelly and have lots of questions.  Thanks for making yourself available to help. Four of my friends are doing this as well and they have all started entry 4 while I'm still reading the directions.  I made charts that will hopefully insure I have what the scorers are looking for.  I'll post the entry 4 rubric chart  and the standards chart in case anyone is interested.  My idea is to fill them in with information from my accomplishments to insure I cover everything.

          I read that you were a scorer, how did that go?  Can you give the group any insights or is it all confidential?  I'd be interested in hear about the biggest or most common mistakes people made.  I know, I know... read the directions and make sure to answer all the questions, right?

          Cheers,
          Sue