Re: National Board Certification Helpful Words and Phrases

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2005
      > * Source- Tanya Wilder NBCT
      Thanks Linda for your suggestions. I already have wizzlewolf's link
      added because I had emailed her in the early fall asking for permission
      to use her link. And yes!, Tanya is great... but I believe in the past
      she made a point about asking for permission to use her ideas. I might
      try to contact her in ELO.
      Nonetheless,I appreciate your input !!

      Eleonore....