National Board Certification Helpful Words and Phrases

  • newkirk linda
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2005

      EA Science group and Eleanore Dennis:

      I received these from a support group meeting/workshop.  They are great.

      * Source- Tanya Wilder NBCT

      I have sent the Helpful words and phrases as a .pdf file and as a word .doc

      NOTE:  new email address starting July 18   newkirk.linda@...

      Eleanore , Thanks for all the helpful information for EA Science Certification. I will be taking the assessments next week.

      Linda Newkirk

      Union 8th Grade Center

      Earth Science

      (918) 461-3854

      newkirkl@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2005
        > * Source- Tanya Wilder NBCT
        Thanks Linda for your suggestions. I already have wizzlewolf's link
        added because I had emailed her in the early fall asking for permission
        to use her link. And yes!, Tanya is great... but I believe in the past
        she made a point about asking for permission to use her ideas. I might
        try to contact her in ELO.
        Nonetheless,I appreciate your input !!

        Eleonore....