Assessmant Center Question

  • Sybil Landreth
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 6:00 AM
      Help!!!!! I'm new to this group. Please give me more info on the
      misconceptions book for physical science that you found. I did find
      a neat book - Science Up To Standards - which has a lot of neat
      lesson plans that follow the NSTA guidelines. I go to the assesment
      center June 13th. Any help will be appreciated!!!!!!!!!

      Sybil