Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 486

  • Don Deresz
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 13, 2005
      Greetings, Ms. Cinnamon in NC

      (I'd send you a personal reply, but you didn't leave your name or e-mail address.)  The reason that I sent my msg. to the entire groups was meant as an "alert."  I have literally witnessed people soliciting money for some bogus cause on NBCT list-serve and message board sites.

      I hope this helps to clarify the situation.  I wasn't rude as I didn't insult anyone, but I displayed the evidence as I read it and purposefully terse.

      Have A Pleasant Summer,
      Don Deresz
      "Ducky in FL"