Needing your Tips & Adivce from NBCT's

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2005
      If any NBCT is will to offer advice on the NBCT process and preparing
      for the assessment center excercises, I would be more than happy to
      place those tips on the web site. And of course you will get the
      credit. I am sure this will help others go through the process. Just
      email me at sciquest2000@... and include your NBCT candidate year
      and state. If you don't want your full name on the site, I can use
      your initials.
      If you haven't visited the site, please take the time and do so. I
      would appreicate your comments.

      Have a great Summer!!
      Eleonore Dennis, Oklahoma NBCT 2004
      (thescienceteacher)