Two More Days---till scoring!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2005
      It is 2 more days and it's off to scoring I go!! Monday is the big day
      as I head to OKC for the first time to score portfolios. I am excited
      about reading other teacher's carreer experiences. I hope this
      becomes a positive event for me because I would like to do this every
      year if I get accepted yearly for the position. After 3 weeks of this
      I hope I don't go cross-eyed (LOL)...

      Eleonore Dennis NBCT 2004
      http://www.geocities.com/sciquest2000/eascience.html
    • suesippel@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2005
        have a blast scoring!  good luck!  let us know how you think the process from that end went!