Change in EAscience support web site

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2005
      I was having problems updating web site information using my current
      isp provider. I changed the web site of EAScience to the
      following....http://www.geocities.com/sciquest2000/eascience.html.
      If you would like to pass this on to others...great!! I hope that it
      becomes helpful to new candidates. If any of you know of any other web
      sites that are useful... pass it on to me. I would like to contact
      them for permission to use them as links.

      Your truly,

      Eleonore Dennis NBCT 2004
      (the science teacher)
      BTW: If any of you were familiar with WizzleWolf,her NBCT support site
      is no longer current. She is no longer going to update or support it.
      However, she has designed a few pages to writing tips. You can visit
      either my site for the link or book mark this link--
      http://www.wizzlewolf.com/writing.html#NB.