new email starting in July

  • newkirk linda
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16 9:27 AM

      The last day of school is Wednesday May 18, 2005, Teacher work day will be Thursday May 19, 2005 so we can receive a stipend.

      All servers to our building will be shut down on May 23, 2005 Monday due to the building construction.  Please do not email the old address after that date if at all possible.  In mid-July all old email addresses will be taken off the Union servers.  Any emails sent will not reach us.  Thanks

      I apologize for the inconvenience.

      newkirkl@...    will change to newkirk.linda@...

      newkirks@...   will change to newkirk.shawn@...

      Linda Newkirk