Re: [EASCI] Getting Ready for the AC

  • jsaia@lsu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2000
      You're on the right track with your list of books, and I can help... I am
      also a curriculum writer for a project called Envirotacklebox which is put
      out by our local PBS station. We based one of our modules (with permission
      from NSTA) on the Decisions Based on Science Book. I also studied the
      Science Misconceptions book when I was getting ready for AC last year, and
      it helped a lot. It is only physical science, though...try to also find
      something which covers biology. Some other sources I looked at included
      the AAAS book Science for All Americans and Benchmarks for Science
      Literacy. Let me know if I can help!
      Jill