entry 4 questions - help

  • Greg Corder
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2005
      I am just starting the NB process with entry 4.

      After reading the requirements, I am unclear on removing geographic
      locators:

      1. Do I change the following names and how should they be listed?

      -Shenandoah Valley Technology Consortium
      -University of Virginia
      -James Madison University
      -Eastern Mennonite University
      -Virginia Instructors of Physics
      -conference locations

      2. Do I remove them from both the "Description and Analysis" and
      the "Documentation" sections?

      Thanks for your help!!!

      Greg
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23, 2005
        Try using the acronym of the college, ie. OU can be Oklahoma Univeristy
        or Ohio University... use white out for documentation such as a staff
        development survey. In the written portion simply say "at a university"
        or physics conference. If it's already on a printed document as on a
        certificate---leave it. There's nothing to worry about. However be
        carefull when using other people's names. Jane Doe should be written
        as J.D. unless a permission form was filled out.