Re: entry3

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2005
      Sorry for the late suggestion. I know that's you've sent your box. But
      I htought I might add to this. ALL of my planning and Instructional
      content was over the suggested amount for all entries. Matter of fact
      in Entry 1 my Instructional pages was 1 1/2 pages over for Entry 1 and
      2 pages over for my planning. Alos, I seldom was under or at the
      suggested limit for any entry I wrote. So I guess it doesn't matter so
      long as it is pertinent and you do not exceed you entire Entry page
      limit. My lowest entry score was a 3.1. Afterall like they say...it's
      only a suggestion for the amount.

      the science teacher