Even though it is now almost over , I had to some checking...

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      I have ran across this question often so I did some looking around
      on the NBCT web site. You are guys were right about the Culminating
      Assessment Form. Even though you have probably mailed your box by now,
      this form was NOT included in your portfolio instructions, pg 129 of
      your portfolio. I found this odd. However, it is listed in your
      Return & Packaging Instructions on your CD and you could print one
      off. I do have some concerns for candidates because this sheet was not
      even mentioned in your Candidate Final Inventory List for the EA
      Science 2004 porfolio Entry 1 instructions.
      At this point, I would not worry about the sheet because this was
      not a requirement for previous candidates last year nor will it be in
      the future: see link
      http://www.nbpts.org/candidates/guide/04port/04_ea_sci.html where they
      made an addenum concerning this. I am not sure why they chose this year
      only to add this Culminating Assessment section and not for future or
      past candidates.

      Best wishes to you and sit back and enjoy your freedom....
      Eleonore Dennis 2004 EAScience NBCT
      ( then get ready to study for the assessment center)