Re: packing entry 4

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2005
      We were required to use the 2001-2002 portfolio instructions up to
      the 2004 cnadidacy year. So if much has not changed, then you need
      1. to attach the reflective summary sheet to the summary.
      2. to paper clip each cover sheet to the write-ups within an entry
      to the write-ups.

      3. I would always following the instructions for the Packing and
      Returning Section if I was in doubt.

      4. ...don't worry...they take it part to score anyway :)