NBCT Certified Teachers-graduate credit

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2005
      Hey did any of you get any graduate credit applied to your master's
      or doctoral degree? Our NBCT regional director said many of colleges
      in my state probably wouldn't accept it because the NBCT
      organization isn't accredited. Anyone else encountered any instances
      of not receiving credit?

      Eleonore NBCT 2004
    • Cinnamon
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2005