893Re: [EASCI] Quiet in here...where's everybody???

  • Stacy Cordes
    Dec 3, 2004
      I can look at it, but I don't make any promises.  For every accomplishment ask yourself, "So what?"  If you can't answer it you'd better find something else.  Are you allowed to share examples of your accomplishments?  I had data to support mine as well.  Choose that carefully making sure it is showing the best of your practice.
      good luck,

      vernon liggons <vliggons@...> wrote:
      I have been woorying about entry #4 and trying to make
      sure that every accomplishment impacts student
      learning. Is anyone that was successful willing to
      look over it when I finish.

      Vernon Lowery
      Westover Middle School
      Fayetteville NC 28348