811Re: test answer booklet

  • arholder2003
    Jul 2, 2004
      I had the same questions regarding the "answer booklet" too. The
      fellow said to use it if I needed to and that what's the
      instructions said too. So, since I felt like my answers were very
      thorough, I didn't use it. Now, in hindsite, I wish I had on one of
      the entries.

      Annette

      --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, Dottie Hayes <artwoman69@y...> wrote:
      > I took my test on June 1st. I was wondering how
      > everyone else interpreted the "answer booklet". I
      > really wasn't sure what if anything to write in
      > there.The woman didn't tell me what to do with it she
      > just handed it to me in addition to scratch paper.
      > My computer worked fine but the woman next to me was
      > half way through and her computer shut down. They were
      > still trying to retrieve her answers when I left over
      > an hour later! What a nightmare. I really felt bad for
      > her.
      > Good luck to any else about to test!!!
      > Now we all sit and wait. Of course in the back of my
      > head I am creating lessons for possible redo entries.

      > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic