546Re: [EASCI] Just getting started

  • Mike Ludwig
    Sep 1, 2003
      I spend the first week of school gathering e-mails.
      Then I send home a newsletter about every 2 weeks. I
      find that parents who never call me do not hesitate to
      use their e-mail. Also it is a great way to show use
      of technology. No access to internet? Have students
      write a letter home about how class is going and
      attach it to your newsletter and sent it home with the
      kids.

      Mike

      --- Dottie Hayes <artwoman69@...> wrote:
      > I am sending my app in by sept 30 to give me extra
      > time next spring.
      > I have started in entry1 and am trying to gather
      > documentation for entry4. These seem to be the most
      > time consuming ones.
      > Anybody have an idea of how to get parent
      > communication going?
      > Thanks!
      > Dottie Hayes
      > --- Dawn Hicks <dhicks@...> wrote:
      > > I agree. I felt the assessment was the easiest
      > > part. Also, don't worry about making sure your
      > > video is in perfect. Its your interpretion of the
      > > video and what happened before, during and after
      > the
      > > lesson that is important.
      > > Dawn Hicks

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com