535Re: [EASCI] Oklahoma Candidate Support Training

  • Barbara Mustipher
    Jul 2, 2003
      You may want to consider signing up for
      Schoolnotes.com. Posting my homework assignments has
      been a great means of communication with parents and
      students who are absent or who simply did not record
      the assginement during class.
      --- Dottie Hayes <artwoman69@...> wrote:
      > Hello!
      > I live in Fl and am considering NB certification.
      > I was also told to start on number 4. I think this
      > can
      > include college classes you took, tutoring after
      > hours, community involvement and any parent
      > communication. I am going to start a bi-weekly
      > newsletter this fall to help with that.
      > Can anyone tell me if I am on the right track?
      > Any other suggestions as to what I could start doing
      > this summer would be greatly appreciated.
      > Thanks!
      > --- Nora <american_chokolate@...> wrote:
      > > Ok, I got back from my state support training
      > > workshop. It was
      > > pretty good but still overwhelming. We were told
      > > begin on our
      > > Entry 4 this summer which would give us time to
      > work
      > > on the other
      > > entries during the school year. Hmmm...I learned
      > > alot and my
      > > facilitator for my group was pretty good.
      > > Boy this is a lot of documentation..... I am
      > having
      > > second thoughts
      > > about persuing it for this year. Will let you all
      > > know in about 2
      > > weeks... (Goes to the home office to meditates)

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic