533Re: [EASCI] Oklahoma Candidate Support Training

  • nankwh@aol.com
    Jul 2, 2003
      I congratulate you on your decision. This is a very challenging task, but deifnitely worth it. I am also in Florida and certified in EA/SCI in 1999. I'd be happy to help you. I would suggest that you download the portfolio instructions (it is a large booklet in pdf format, so go where you can access a high speed printer, or leave lots of time for this) and start to read, read, read. The Florida Dale Hickam/Excellent Teaching Program subsidizes 90% of the fee, so do not apply and pay until you have checked with your county personnel department for the procedures to follow. Contact me if I can be of any help.
      Nancy Hosie
      St Lucie County
      nankwh@...
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic