532Re: [EASCI] Oklahoma Candidate Support Training

  • Dottie Hayes
    Jul 2, 2003
      Hello!
      I live in Fl and am considering NB certification.
      I was also told to start on number 4. I think this can
      include college classes you took, tutoring after
      hours, community involvement and any parent
      communication. I am going to start a bi-weekly
      newsletter this fall to help with that.
      Can anyone tell me if I am on the right track?
      Any other suggestions as to what I could start doing
      this summer would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks!
      --- Nora <american_chokolate@...> wrote:
      > Ok, I got back from my state support training
      > workshop. It was
      > pretty good but still overwhelming. We were told to
      > begin on our
      > Entry 4 this summer which would give us time to work
      > on the other
      > entries during the school year. Hmmm...I learned
      > alot and my
      > facilitator for my group was pretty good.
      > Boy this is a lot of documentation..... I am having
      > second thoughts
      > about persuing it for this year. Will let you all
      > know in about 2
      > weeks... (Goes to the home office to meditates)

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic