402Re: [EASCI] Technology

  • Kathy Dozier
    Nov 26 3:48 AM

      I found out when I was going through that Texas
      Instruments will loan equipment to try with your class in
      hopes that you will buy. I asked for the projection
      screen that allows you to hook up the calculator and
      motion detector. I used that in a unit on motion and we
      studied time distance graphs, acceleration and more. It
      was a lot of fun. The kids had a blast because after we
      saw it on the overhead, they played with it a little and
      understood it we made our own graphs outside in the dirt
      and guessed each others graphs.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic