374I need help on entry 4!

  • d_scordes
    Nov 1, 2002
      My entry 4 is sooooo weak. I teach junior high so I don't send home
      weekly bulletins. I do have a website that parents can access, but
      most don't. I present at the local, state and national levels, but
      have never surveyed the audience. I have no concrete way to prove
      student impact for teachers who have attended my workshops. My
      community is very small, so community resources are few and far
      between. It is difficult to bus the kids anywhere.
      Does anyone have any ideas for my entry 4? U need all the help I can
      get.
      This group looks as if it is not too active. Is there anyone still
      out there?
      :) s
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic