347Re: [EASCI] Reader Needed!

  • dozierk@cms.kershaw.k12.sc.us
    Feb 19, 2002
      Why do you believe it is not ethical? I read many entries from people who
      passed 4 and 5 before I finished my portfolio. I did this through a class
      from a college. People are not going to copy what you wrote. That is not
      the understanding here. It is to get an idea of how to write. I do
      believe many times in our classes at school we show students examples of
      what we would like to see from them. I also believe I was given the
      opportunity in college to see examples from the professors of work they
      thought was quality so we could get an idea of what he wanted. Why is
      sharing an entry that was scored well unethical?