337Re: [EASCI] Reader Needed!

  • kathy rogers
    Feb 8, 2002
      --- Patrick Rogers <rogers_p@...> wrote:
      > Becki-- My name is Pat Rogers. I am an EASCI
      > certified teacher from Florida. I would be happy to
      > offer any help in proof reading or mentoring that I
      > can. If you are able to e-mail me your entry I
      > would be happy to review it from an accomplished
      > teaching perspective. Unfortunately, I am not the
      > one to proofread for grammar or language mechanics.
      > Patrick Rogers
      > NBCT

      thank you so much for your offer. I'd like to ask you
      a few questions if you don't mind about the assessment
      entry. What types of assessment do you think NBC is
      looking for? I teach 6th grade and we're about to
      begin our forces and motion unit.(newton's laws. I
      have my students do diagrams and explanations in their
      science journals. My friend (also NBC in math) says I
      should focus on a skill, such as inferring, but I
      really am having a hard time visualizing that. Im
      beginningn to think maybe Im not so accomplished:)
      anyway what are your thoughts? Id really appreciate
      any feedback at all.
      kathy rogers
      kathyteach@...

      http://greetings.yahoo.com