334Re: [EASCI] Reader Needed!

  • Cynthia Crisp
    Feb 5, 2002
      Yes,I passed. I summarized rthe activities while stating how they built upon each other toward a common goal. Give details. Don't forget to state the purpose and significance of each. Make comments on student's work. make constructive comments!!!

      >>> scollins@... 02/05/02 08:55AM >>>
      IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO PASSED ENTRY 1? DID YOU DESCRIBE THE THREE
      ACTIVITIES IN THE PLANNING PART OR DID YOU JUST SUMMARIZE? DID YOU GIVE
      MOST OF THE DETAILS IN THE INSTRUCTIONAL ACTIVITY COVER SHEET? THANKS FOR
      THE HELP
      SHEILA