332Reader Needed!

  • Stephen & Becki James
    Feb 4, 2002
      As I am finishing my entries, I would like to have an EASCI certified teacher to proofread my work.  I need someone to be brutally honest with me and tell me if I am on the right track or not.  I would also like to have a mentor.  Does anyone know how I can get some help with this?  I have read the message boards and know how important it is to not go at this alone.  (Who would want to!?)  I have been to my state's NBPTS workshops, but I have not had any luck finding someone certified in EASCI that can help me.  Any assistance anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks for your time!
      Becki

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic