281Re: [EASCI] AC

  • Jill W Saia
    Jun 9, 2001
      Don't count on being a banker yet. It is possible to do poorly on part of
      the AC and still pass because your other scores are strong enough. I know
      because that's what happened to me! I totally blew the last question at
      the AC, but my other scores were strong enough to carry me through. I hope
      that happens to you. But you are completely right in how to prepare - I
      did far too much studying that I didn't use. It did help me calm my nerves
      though, just knowing that I had tried to cover "everything" in science!
      Let us know how you did when you get your scores - six long months from
      now!
      Jill W. Saia
      EA Science '99
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic