278Re: AC

  • ccrisp@bm.gcsd.k12.sc.us
    Jun 8, 2001
      --- Kathy,
      Thanks, I was told by a fellow teacher who is EA/social studies that
      she was asked how she would accomodate for a resource student. So
      you might want to review how to modify lessons based on ability and
      reading levels. Also, pairing student with a buddy for assistance.
      Good Luck, Cindy

      In EASCI@y..., Kathy Dozier <kdozier@c...> wrote:
      > Cindy,
      > Good Luck. I really mean that. I will be saying a prayer for
      you. I
      > understand exactly how you feel. I thought no one else was that
      stressed
      > out. And no it is not the let down from anything. I just feel out
      of
      > control I think. I had control of the portfolio. I don''t have
      any
      > control here and I don't test well.
      > Thanks for the information on graphing also.
      >
      > Again good luck and prayers go with you.
      >
      > Kathy
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic