2137Re: [EASCI] EA Science Assessments

  • suesippel@aol.com
    Apr 1, 2010
      I do not know of any study groups.... but I studied misconceptions from all areas of science, basic science process skills (dependent / independent variables, analyzing data, etc), Try NSTA to see if they have any lists/hints.  Best of luck to you!
      NBCT 2006
      In a message dated 3/31/2010 10:40:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, sdmansour@... writes:

      I just got through sending my box off tonight and was wondering if there are any study groups or materials for the testing portion of candidate certification? I have seen the topics being tested but wanted to hear from someone who has already gone through this. Any tips?

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic