      From: mkohunsky@... <mkohunsky@...>
      To: EASCI@onelist.com <EASCI@onelist.com>
      Date: Thursday, July 01, 1999 8:38 PM
      Subject: [EASCI] July 1 getting organized

      >From: mkohunsky@...
      >
      >Greetings to all!
      >
      >I just received my box, and am curious about what methods of organization
      have worked for various candidates. If I don't get off on the right foot
      during the summer, I may get mired in paper without a plan!

      >Also,what kinds of lessons did/do you plan to tape? Labs might be good for
      small group interactions, but those are really hard to tape.

      >I hope this will be an active list, since we are all in the same
      discipline. (I teach ninth grade chem I and physics I - one semester each).

      >I am eager to get any suggestions you might have for me as I get going.
      (The posting on the NBPTS chat board about a 179-page portfolio does have me
      worried, though!)