151NBPTS Entry #5

  • pgdb77@yahoo.com
    Sep 2, 2000
      Do you think that serving as the chairman of the Science Committee
      for SACS (Southern Associatiion of Colleges and Schools)
      Accreditation would be an acceptable activity for Entry 5? It was an
      on-going process over 3 to 4 years. I have served as a mentor for a
      new teacher during his first teaching year. I went through 2 weeks
      of all day training in a mentor program to become qualified as a
      mentor. Would this activitiy be appropriate? I have also earned my
      M.Ed. and my Ed.S. degree with an ESOL (English-Speakers of other
      Languages) certificate. Should I use these in an Entry? What do you
      think?
      P. Barnett