1461Assessment Center

  • Lori
    Apr 6, 2007
      Any wisdom in how to prepare for this? I've been looking for any kind
      of background, wisdom, and have yet to find any.

      Am I able to narrow my fields of expertise in any way, or will I have
      to show content knowledge in ALL the science strands?

      Do they send out a list of suggested readings? (My district resource
      person said she got one, but her cert was literature.) And no one in
      my district has gone for the science cert in many years, it seems.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic